Yale University Scholarship 2024 (Fully Funded)
Are you interested in studying at a top university in the USA with a fully funded scholarship?
Yale University is offering fully funded scholarships for international students in 2024-2025. Yale University Scholarship are available for undergraduate, master’s, and PhD programs.
Yale University is a renowned and famous educational University in the United States. It is one of the Ivy League universities and is widely regarded as one of the top universities in the United States and the world. Yale University was founded in 1701 in New Haven. Yale University is ranked 15th in the list of the top universities worldwide and holds the 3rd position among the top universities in the United States.
- Program Name: Yale University Scholarship
- Academic Year: 2024-2025
- Level of Study: Undergraduate / Masters / PhD
- Institution: Yale University
- Program Period: 2 – 5 academic years, depending upon the chosen program
- Destination: USA
- Scholarship Amount: $70,000
- Required Language: English
- Yale University Scholarship Deadline: Click Undergraduate deadlines/ Graduate deadline
- Fields of Study: The study field is different from undergraduate and graduate.
- Fields of study Undergraduate major:
- African American Studies (B.A.)
- African Studies (B.A.)
- American Studies (B.A.)
- Anthropology (B.A.)
- Applied Mathematics (B.A. or B.S.)
- Applied Physics (B.S.)
- Archaeological Studies (B.A.)
- Architecture (B.A.)
- Art (B.A.)
- Astronomy (B.A.)
- Astrophysics (B.S.)
- Biomedical Engineering (B.S.)
- Chemical Engineering (B.S.)
- Chemistry (B.A. or B.S.)
- Classical Civilization (B.A.)
- Classics (B.A.)
- Cognitive Science (B.A. or B.S.)
- Comparative Literature (B.A.)
- Computer Science (B.A. or B.S.)
- Computer Science and Economics (B.S.)
- Computer Science and Mathematics (B.S.)
- Computer Science and Psychology (B.A.)
- Computing and Linguistics (B.A. or B.S.)
- Computing and the Arts (B.A.)
- Earth and Planetary Sciences (B.A. or B.S.)
- East Asian Languages and Literatures (B.A.)
- East Asian Studies (B.A.)
- Ecology and Evolutionary Biology (B.A. or B.S.)
- Economics (B.A.)
- Economics and Mathematics (B.A.)
- Electrical Engineering (B.S.)
- Electrical Engineering and Computer Science (B.S.)
- Engineering Sciences (Chemical) (B.S.)
- Engineering Sciences (Electrical) (B.A. or B.S.)
- Engineering Sciences (Environmental) (B.A.)
- Engineering Sciences (Mechanical) (B.A. or B.S.)
- English (B.A.)
- Environmental Engineering (B.S.)
- Environmental Studies (B.A. or B.S.)
- Ethics, Politics, and Economics (B.A.)
- Ethnicity, Race, and Migration (B.A.)
- Film and Media Studies (B.A.)
- French (B.A.)
- German Studies (B.A.)
- Global Affairs (B.A.)
- Greek, Ancient and Modern (B.A.)
- History (B.A.)
- History of Art (B.A.)
- History of Science, Medicine, and Public Health (B.A.)
- Humanities (B.A.)
- Italian Studies (B.A.)
- Jewish Studies (B.A.)
- Latin American Studies (B.A.)
- Linguistics (B.A.)
- Mathematics (B.A. or B.S.)
- Mathematics and Philosophy (B.A.)
- Mathematics and Physics (B.S.)
- Mechanical Engineering (B.S.)
- Modern Middle East Studies (B.A.)
- Molecular Biophysics and Biochemistry (B.A. or B.S.)
- Views More Undergraduate courses
- Field of study Graduate Major
Yale University Scholarship coverage
- Yale University provides scholarships to cover 100% of a student’s financial needs, which are determined based on their family’s income, assets, and financial situation.
- The amount of the Yale Scholarship can range from a few hundred dollars to over $70,000 per year, with the average scholarship being more than $50,000.
- Students whose parents earn less than $65,000 a year do not have to pay for tuition, room, and board at Yale University.
Eligibility Criteria for Yale University Scholarship
- Language Requirement: You must be proficient in English.
- English Proficiency Scores: You need to achieve specific scores in English proficiency exams, such as TOEFL (internet-based score of at least 100, paper-based score of at least 600, or computer-based score of at least 250), IELTS score of 7 or higher, or Pearson Test score of 70 or higher.
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available to students from all countries around the world.
- Financial Need: You should meet one or more of the following criteria related to financial need:
– Enrolled in or eligible for the Federal Free or Reduced Price Lunch program (FRPL).
– Received or eligible for an ACT or SAT testing fee waiver.
– Enrolled in a program that assists students from low-income families, such as TRIO programs like Upward Bound.
– A ward of the state or an orphan.
– Your family’s annual income falls within the Income Eligibility Guidelines set by the USDA Food and Nutrition Service.
– Live in federally subsidized public housing, a foster home, or are homeless.
– Your family receives public assistance.
- Supporting Statement: You may need to provide a statement from a school official, college access counselor, financial aid officer, or community leader to support your scholarship application.
How to Apply for Yale University Scholarship
To apply for Yale University Scholarships, please follow the following steps.
- Check these specific requirements of this scholarship: [Click here ]
- Click here to apply for undergraduate students.
- For Graduate Students: Choose the appropriate program and apply from here.
- You will receive an email with the decision, whether you’re accepted or not.
Yale University’s Official websites
For more information about the Yale University Scholarship program, please visit here.