HAAA Scholarship also called as Harvard Arab Alumni Association, is a scholarship scheme provided for students from Arab who want to get further studies at the top college in the world Harvard. This is a great opportunity for the students living in the Arab country, (the eligible country of Arab are mentioned below) who want to pursue their education qualification under the school that you have been selected under. So in this article, we are going to discuss about HAAA Scholarship or also called Harvard Arab Alumni Association Scholarship, how can we apply for it, what its eligibility criteria and the important documents required for applying.
Main Motto of HAAA Scholarship
The main motto of HAAA Scholarship is to provide scholarships to Arab students who are wanting to continue their undergraduate studies at Harvard University which is In the USA. The main goal is to collect almost $10 million to help Arab students and help them economically so that they don’t have to stop studying due to high fees in any of the Harvard schools.
Amount You Get in HAAA Scholarship
HAAA Scholarship scheme provides you with a full scholarship. This means that you don’t have to pay any amount to study at Harvard University if you are selected. This association has helped a lot of Arab students to complete their studies in any of the schools of Harvard that were not economically powerful.
Eligibility Criteria for HAAA Scholarship 2024
So below mentioned are the eligibility criteria for HAAA Scholarship in 2024, these are the criteria that are set by the Harvard Arab Alumni Association.
- The applying candidate should have fluent English.
- The applying candidate must be accepted by Harvard University to a full-time degree in any of the Harvard under schools.
- You must be from the eligible countries, the countries are
- Saudi Arabia
- According to them, more focus will be given to those students who have obtained a degree means high school or college degree which must be from an educational institution located in any of the eligible Arab countries.
- The applying candidate must show a Financial need, which is set by the Harvard University general scholarship criteria.
How To Apply for the HAAA Scholarship in 2024?
In order to apply for the HAAA Scholarship also known as Harvard Arab Alumni Association Scholarship you can follow the steps that are mentioned below.
- Visit the official website, of HAAA Scholarship which is mentioned here:- Click here
- Then financial officer of the school for which you have been selected will submit your application to the Harvard Committee which will be on the General scholarship and they will decide who will get the scholarship.
Now let’s talk about what is HAAA, this association was founded or established in 2001, and since then they have been giving or providing scholarships and have helped more than 4000 alumni. This association was announced as the best Harvard Alumni Special Interest group by the President of Harvard.
You can check out their Instagram from here:-Click here
You might be interested In
You can connect to them through their social media handles, or you can contact to them through their website Contact Us page which is on the navigation of their homepage.
So this was everything about the HAAA Scholarship, Have you ever applied for this scholarship what was your experience let us know in the comment section below so that other candidates don’t have to face the problems that you faced while you were applying for the scholarship program.