Vivekananda overseas study scholarship | Telangana Brahmin Samkshema Parishad(TBSP) launched their scholarship program or scheme which is Vivekananda Overseas Study scholarship. This scholarship scheme was introduces because those Brahmins who have completed their studies and want to complete their studies further in abroad but are not able to because of their financial condition. So inorder to solve this TBSP launched their scholarship program which they called Vivekananda Overseas study scholarship. So in this article we are going to discuss about this scheme , we will discuss about it’s elgibility criteria and procedure that is required to apply for this progamme.
Motto of Vivekananda overseas study scholarship 2023
The main motto of Vivekananda overseas study scholarship 2023 is to provide scholarship for those brahmins who have completed their require education in the country and are willing to go abroad for further studies, but don’t have enough money to go abroad so TBSP help those Brahmins and this scheme is called Vivekananda overseas study scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria for Vivekananda overseas study scholarship 2023
Below is the eligibility criteria that is required for the applying candidate in order to be eligible for applying for Vivekananda Overseas scholarship.
- This scheme is only available for Brahmin community candidates and those who belong to any 31 districts of Telangana.
- The applying candidate should not be of more than 30 years while applying for the scholarship.
- The Brahmin student’s family income should not be more than Rs. 6 Lacs per annum from all the source. So incase of employees, salary certificate of the employer is must needed to submit.
- In order for the applying candidate, the income certificate must be available through MeeSeva, and the candidate should also add a copy of latest Monthly salary slip from the employer.
Education Qualification Required
For post graduate course , the applying candidate must have obtained 65% marks else equivalent grade in degree in engineering/ management/ pure science/medicine and nursing/ social science/humanities/ agriculture sciences.
For Ph.D. course, the applying candidate should have scored 65% marks or else equivalent grade in the post graduate course in engineering/pure sciences/ agriculture sciences/ medicine/ social sciences/ humanities/ agriculture sciences.
Important Documents Required for Vivekananda overseas study scholarship 2023
Below are the most important documents that is required for Vivekananda overseas study scholarship in 2023.
- Should submit Residential/Nativity certificate.
- Caste Certificate from Mee Seva.
- Income Certificate also from Mee seva.
- Birth certificate or Date of birth certificate.
- Aadhaar card, is also to be submitted.
- Marksheet from SSC/Inter/ Graduate and PG level.
- The candidate should also submit GRE/GMAT or the the exam that is equivalent to it.
- The candidate should also need to provide, their TOFEL/IELTS marksheet.
- Should have a valid passport.
- Offer letter from the university , (letter of admission).
- Another important document that you should provide is Copy of bank pass book of the bank , which verifies the candidate bank account.
- Another is the photograph of the candidate.
How to Apply for Vivekananda overseas study scholarship 2023 ?
In order to apply for Vivekananda overseas study scholarship 2023 , you have to follow the following steps that are mentioned below.
- If you are an eligible candidate , visit the website through MEE SEVA website link:- eseva.telangana.gov.in/tbsp. and fill their application form.
- Then, fill all the required details and submit the documents that are mentioned below and you are good to go.
The amount is varied for the time , which are mentioned below , the scholarship amount that you get for Vivekananda overseas study scholarship 2023 is Rs 10 lakhs for upto 11 months, for upto 23 months you get Rs 15 Lakhs, and if you want for two years and above you get Rs 20 lakhs, so these are the rate of amount that you get.
This scholarship program, is provided to one child of the family which means that only one child from a family can get this scholarship and if second one also applies that it is considered.
The email for any contact information is : TBSP.TELANGANA@GMAIL.COM
Know about more scholarships information from here.