University of Calgary Scholarship 2024
Prepare for your international study adventure in Canada with a fully funded scholarship program. In this post, we will explore the complete details of the University of Calgary Scholarships 2024-2025 fully funded scholarship program for international students including; who is eligible, benefits, application process, and many more.
The University of Calgary Scholarship for the 2024-2025 academic year is now available to international students. This scholarship offers $20,000 in financial support, which can be renewed annually. It is specifically for international students who are starting their first year in any undergraduate degree program in the fall term.
The University of Calgary, often referred to as UCalgary, is a public research university located in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. Established in 1966, it has since become one of the leading educational institutions in Canada and is recognized for its research, innovation, and academic excellence. UCalgary offers a wide range of undergraduate, graduate, and professional degree programs in various fields, including arts, sciences, engineering, business, health, law, and more. It is known for its strong emphasis on research and innovation. It plays a significant role in the education and development of students and the broader Calgary region.
University of Calgary Scholarship 2024 Details
- Program Name: University of Calgary Scholarship
- Academic Year: 2024-2025
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution: University of Calgary
- Program Period: Based on the selected undergraduate program
- Destination/Country: Canada
- Required Language: English
- University of Calgary scholarships 2024 Deadline: Click here to view the deadline
- Cumming School of Medicine
- Faculty of Arts
- Faculty of Graduate Studies
- Faculty of Kinesiology
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Nursing
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Social Work
- Faculty of Veterinary Medicine
- Haskayne School of Business
- School of Architecture, Planning, and Landscape (SAPL)
- Schulich School of Engineering
- Werklund School of Education
- Note: [Each program offers different courses, visit here to view different courses ]
University of Calgary Scholarship coverage
- The University of Calgary International Entrance Scholarship: $20,000 and the total value during a four-year renewable period is $80,000.
Eligibility Criteria for the University of Calgary Scholarship
To be eligible for scholarships for international students at the University of Calgary, candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Language Proficiency: Applicants must be proficient in the English language.
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are open to students from all countries around the world.
- The scholarship is renewable for the second, third, and fourth years at the University of Calgary, provided recipients achieve a GPA of 2.60 or more over a minimum of 24.00 units in the previous fall and winter terms and continue to pay an international differential tuition fee as an international student.
How to apply for the University of Calgary Scholarship
To apply for the University of Calgary scholarship program, visit the official sites of the University of Calgary International Entrance Scholarships