Grab your study journey in the Netherlands. Radboud University Scholarship is currently available for international students to pursue master’s studies. Welcome to ScholarshipsDiary. In this article, we will explore the details of Illinois Radboud University Scholarship benefits, Radboud University Scholarship eligibility criteria, Radboud University Scholarship scholarship required documents, and the application process step by step.
About Radboud University Scholarship
The Radboud Scholarship Programme is a very selective scholarship program. It’s a chance for really good and motivated students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) who have excellent grades to get a scholarship for a full Master’s program at Radboud University, which is taught in English.
The scholarship also covers costs for the visa, residence permit, health insurance, and liability insurance for your stay in the Netherlands (Aon Student Insurance) However, it’s important to note that the scholarship doesn’t cover the costs associated with living and studying in the Netherlands.
In 2024/2025, there are a total of 28 Radboud Scholarships available across different faculties.
- Faculty of Arts:
- Faculty of Law:
- Nijmegen School of Management:
- Faculty of Philosophy, Theology and Religious Studies:
- Faculty of Science:
- Faculty of Social Sciences:
Radboud University Scholarship Details
Radboud University Scholarship 2024 is a fully funded Scholarship for non-EEA international students to pursue a Master’s Degree. This scholarship reduces tuition fees of €2.530 and covers costs for the visa, residence permit, health insurance, and liability insurance for your stay in the Netherlands
- Scholarship Program: Radboud University Scholarship
- Academic year: 2024-2025
- Level of Study: Master
- Program Duration: 2 year
- Institution/University: Radboud University
- Financial Coverage: Fully funded
- Radboud Scholarship Deadline: January 31, 2024
- Destination/Country: Netherland
- Faculty of Arts
- Historical, Literary, and Cultural Studies
- Linguistics and Communication Sciences
- Faculty of Law
- International and European Law
- Faculty of Medical Sciences
- Biomedical Sciences
- Molecular Mechanisms of Disease
- Faculty of Philosophy, Theology & Religious Studies
- Faculty of Science
- Computing Science
- Medical Biology
- Molecular Life Sciences
- Physics & AstronomyScience
- Faculty of Social Sciences
- Artificial Intelligence
- Behavioral Science
- Cognitive Neuroscience
- Social and Cultural Science
Radboud University Scholarship Benefits
- A Radboud University Scholarship will reduce your tuition fee to €2.530,-. For example: a grant holder in 2024/2025 will pay a tuition fee of only €2.530,- instead of €17,000.
- The scholarship also covers costs for the visa, residence permit, health insurance, and liability insurance for your stay in the Netherlands
Radboud University Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Language Requirement: Applicants must be experts in English languages to be eligible for this scholarship
- Eligible countries: Applicant must belong to non-EU/EEA countries or must hold a non-EU/EEA passport
- are not eligible for the lower EU/EEA tuition fee for other reasons.
- Applicant must meet the English language proficiency requirement for the Master’s program of your choice.
- Applicant must achieved a bachelor’s degree outside the Netherlands, have no degrees achieved in the Netherlands, and did not receive any previous education in the Netherlands (exchange programs excluded, provided that they are part of the Bachelor’s degree achieved outside the Netherlands).
- The applicant has been fully admitted to the English-taught Master’s program starting 1 September 2024, as stated in the formal letter of admission.
- The applicant must be able to comply with the conditions for obtaining a visa for the Netherlands. The applicant should be enrolled at Radboud University as a full-time student for the academic year and Master’s program for which the scholarship will be awarded.
Required Document Radboud University Scholarship
- Scanned of personal details page of a valid passport
- Bachelor’s diploma or equivalent
- An official transcript of your Bachelor’s degree or equivalent. [need to translate in English languages, if your transcript is not in English]
- Course description for unfinished courses
- Course description for finished courses
- Personal Statement/motivation letter (depending on program):
- Overviews of education/experience:
- English Languages certificate
- Handling fee:
For More details about the required document click here
How to apply for the Radboud University Scholarship
- Before applying for the master’s scholarship, the applicant needs to review the application for admission to the Master’s program in the OSIRIS Application system that you wish to apply for a Radboud Scholarship.
- Applicants need to create an account and enrolment application in Studieliink
- Applicant needs to upload the required document in the OSIRIS Application:
- After submitting an enrolment request in Studielink, you will receive an email with personal login details for the OSIRIS Application.
- Note: Applicant has 56 days to upload their documents and submit a complete application.
- You must have submitted your application in the online OSIRIS Application system on 31 January 2024 at 23:59 CEST at the latest. Then, your OSIRIS Application will be checked by Radboud University’s Student Admissions office and sent back to you for payment of the handling fee, as well as for any documents in your application that may be incorrect, illegible, or missing. You need to resubmit your application as soon as possible. Then, your application needs to be completed by 14 February 2024 at 23:59 CEST at the latest.
- Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered for the Radboud Scholarship selection. We recommend you hand in your proof of English proficiency before the deadline of 14 February 2024 as well.
- You will be informed about the final decision by the Department of Student Life and International Mobility on your application for a Radboud Scholarship before mid-April 2024 (date subject to change).
For more information about the Radboud Scholarship please visit the official website