Queensland University Scholarships 2024-2025
We have great news, for international students, who want to pursue an educational journey in Australia. Start undergraduate and master’s degree study in Australia with the Queensland University Scholarships
Queensland University Scholarships offers scholarships for the academic year 2024-2025 are currently available for international students. These scholarships cover both undergraduate and master’s degree programs and can be worth as much as $10,000. Queensland University Scholarships applications are currently open for the 2024-2025 scholarship program. In this article, we will provide complete details of this scholarship opportunity and a step-by-step guide on how to apply.
The University of Queensland (UQ) is a prominent public research university located in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia. It is one of Australia’s oldest and most prestigious universities, consistently ranked among the top universities globally. It started in 1909 when the government decided to make it. UQ is the fifth oldest university in Australia. People think it’s a really good university, and it’s famous all around the world for being great.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate/Master
- Institution: Queensland University
- Study in: Australia
- Open Date for UQ Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship: August 07, 2023
- Deadline for UQ Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship: November 24, 2023
- UQ Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship Grant Value: $12,000 per yrs
- UQ Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship Duration: up to 5 years
- Open Date for Science International Scholarship: November 2023
- Deadline for Science International Scholarship: January 2024
- Science International Scholarship Grant Value: $5,000
- Science International Scholarship Duration: One year
- Destination: Queensland University
Queensland University offers scholarships for both undergraduate and master’s level studies in Australia. The UQ Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship is open for applications from August 7, 2023, with a deadline of November 24, 2023. This scholarship provides a grant of $12,000 per year and can support students for up to 5 years. Additionally, there is the Science International Scholarship, which opens for applications in November 2023 with a deadline in January 2024. This scholarship offers a grant of $5,000 and is available for one year of study. Both scholarships are designed to help students pursue their education at Queensland University.
UQ Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for undergraduate admission to the University of Queensland (UQ) in 2024 (or 2025 for gap year students):
- Achieve a minimum ATAR of 99.90 (or equivalent).
- Complete Year 12 in 2023 or 2022 (if on a gap year).
- Meet citizenship or residency criteria:
-Australian citizen or Australian Permanent Humanitarian Visa holder.
– Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand Citizen, or international student who completed Years 11 and 12 in Australia.
- Have not previously completed any tertiary study, except as part of Year 11-12 studies.
- Apply through QTAC and list UQ as your first preference by December 18, 2023.
- Intend to enroll as a full-time student in a UQ undergraduate program in 2024 (or 2025 if deferring your tertiary place).
How to apply for the UQ Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship
Apply via the UQ application portal. You can save your application and come back to it at any time.
- your QTAC Application number
- evidence of your most outstanding achievements from Years 11 and 12 in the areas of leadership and community service.
UQ Science International Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the Science International Scholarship at the University of Queensland (UQ), you must:
- Be an international student.
- Be starting your first semester at UQ.
- Enroll in an approved UQ Faculty of Science program that is at least one year in duration.
- Have met the conditions of your UQ program offer by the scholarship’s application deadline (acceptance of the full offer is not required by the scholarship deadline).
- Demonstrate strong academic performance in your previous studies.
How to apply for the UQ Science International Scholarship
1. To Apply for a UQ undergraduate or postgraduate program directly apply from here.
2. Once accepted, you will receive a UQ Student ID Number and an offer of admission.
3. Complete the Science International Scholarship online application form.
4. Ensure you submit your scholarship application by 5 p.m. (AEST) on the scholarship closing date.