Are you an Indian resident student searching for the best Indian scholarships for Master’s and Ph.D. degree studies?
Good New! The Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship program 2024 is currently available for Indian students to pursue Master’s and Ph.D. degree studies. Welcome to ScholarshipsDiary. In this article, we will explore the details of The Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship program benefits, The Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship program eligibility criteria, required documents, and the application process step by step.
About The Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship Program
Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship Programme 2024 is a merit-based scholarship designed for Indian students by Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation. This scholarship provides Master’s and Ph.D. degree studies for Indian students. This scholarship awards interest-free education loans, and mentorship to guide them through their academic and professional queries.
Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation is a non-profit organization set up by an endowment from Mr. Narotam Sekhsaria. This scholarship’s main aim is to provide financial support to meritorious Indian students to pursue higher studies from top-ranking universities in India and abroad.
- Scholarship Program: Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship Program
- Academic year: 2024
- Level of Study: Undergraduate/ Master.
- Institution/University: Top-ranking institutions in India and abroad.
- Financial Coverage: Merit-Based Scholarship
- Scholarship Deadline: 14 March, 2024
- Destination/Country: India and Abroad
Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship Programme 2024 is a merit-based scholarship that awards interest-free education loans, and mentorship to guide them through their academic and professional queries.
|1st year after completion of PG program
|2nd year after completion of PG program
|Cover 30% of the total scholarship amount
|3rd year after completion of PG program
|Cover 35% of the total scholarship amount
|4th year after completion of PG program
|Cover 35% of the total scholarship amount
Applicants need the following requirements to be eligible for the Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship Programme.
- You need to be an Indian citizen living in India.
- You should be under 30 years old by January 31, 2024.
- You must have finished your studies at a recognized university in India. If you’re in your final year or waiting for your results, you can still apply.
- You’re planning to start postgraduate studies at highly-ranked universities in Fall 2024.
- Even if you haven’t been accepted yet, you can still apply, but you must secure admission to receive the scholarship.
Before applying for the Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship Programme application form, Applicants need to prepare the following document
- Copies of your undergraduate and postgraduate mark sheets of all years, verified by an authority.
- Copies of scorecards from any qualifying exams you’ve taken, like GRE, GMAT, CAT, GATE, etc., verified by an authority.
- A letter confirming your acceptance into the program, including details about fees.
- Letters of reference.
- Any documents showing you’ve received funding, scholarships, fee waivers, etc.
- Your parents’ latest income tax returns.
- A verified copy of your passport.
Please note: Besides these documents, the Foundation might ask for additional documents to verify the information provided.
Applicants need to follow the following instructions while applying Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship Programme application:
- Before applying for the Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship Programme, carefully read all the details about it.
- Applicants need to create an account before applying application Click here to create an account.
- Once successfully registered, the applicant must log in using the email address and password created during the registration process.
- Applicant to make the payment of Rs.500/- online in order the access the application form.
- Applicant is to fill in the details in ‘Full Application Part 1-2-3’ and submit the form.
Note: An automated confirmation email will be sent to the registered email address.
- Applicants shortlisted for the next phase of the selection process will be required to upload the requested documents.
- Shortlisted candidates will need to attend interviews, which will be scheduled between April and June 2024.
- Selected scholars will also be required to attend an Orientation Programme in July 2024. Attendance is mandatory for both the interviews and the Orientation Programme.
Note: The deadline for application is March 14th 2024. Incomplete applications will NOT be considered and the form must be submitted by March 14, 2024.
For more information about the Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship program please visit the official website.