MPTAAS Scholarship | Scholarship is one of the thing that has been an essential thing in order to get the proper studies because of the cost of the education which has been skyrocketing. So in this article we will be discussing about the MPTAAS Scholarship which is provided by the Madhya Pradesh Government, and it is called Madhya Pradesh Tribal Affairs Automatic System or MPTAAS Scholarship.
This article will provide you everything that you will need to know in order to apply for this Scholarship scheme.
What is MPTAAS Scholarship 2023?
Madhya Pradesh Tribal Affairs Automatic System is the scholarship scheme provided by the Madhya Pradesh. It provides financial aid for the student who want to complete there further education but have some financial problem. This scholarship scheme will be the best one for them.
Main Motto of MPTAAS Scholarship
The main motto of the MPTAAS Scholarship is to provide financial assistance and support to deserving students pursuing higher education.
Eligibility Criteria of MPTAAS Scholarship
Below mentioned are the eligibility criteria that you must be aware of before applying for this scholarship program.
- The applying candidate must be an Indian citizen and must be a resident of Madhya Pradesh.
- The applying candidate should be a student studying in 11, 12 , graduates as well as Ph.D levels.
- The applying candidate must be scheduled caste or scheduled tribe category.
- The applying candidate family annual income should not be more than 6 lakh rupees.
- The applying candidate parents should not be a government employee.
MPTAAS Scholarship Fund
MPTAAS Scholarship , has different funds of benefits available which are mentioned briefly below.
- For 11th and 12th student there is total of Rs230 for scholars and Rs380 for hostellers
- If your are applying for graduate level graduate i.e not included in group 1 or 2 such as B.work, B.Sc. and BA there is a total amount of Rs 300 for scholars and Rs570 for Hostellers.
- If you are applying for UG/PG i.e business courses, like Nursing, Pharmacy and LLB there is amount of Rs 530 for scholars and Rs 820 for Hostellers.
- If you are applying for Medical, Engineering, Management, M.Phil, Ph.D, UG, PG there is total of Rs 550 for scholars and Rs 1500 for Hostellers.
How to Apply For MPTAAS Scholarship ?
You can follow the steps mentioned below which will help you apply for MPTAAS Scholarship.
1)First visit the official website of MPTAAS , which you can go by clicking on the link provided below. Link
2) Then you will be taken to the webpage, and click on the new beneficiary profile registration.
3) A new page will open, then fill all the required and asked information, your Name, your date of birth, your father’s name , your address, your phone number and your email address.
4) Then click on save , and open the following application and complete the form.
5) Before submitting , be sure to check all the information which you have provided so that there are not any errors.
Below mentioned are the documents which are required while you are applying for this scholarship program.
- Caste Certificate of applicants
- Marksheet of the qualifying exam
- Income Certificate
- Recent Fee receipt and Admission Letter
- Residential proof
- Student ID proof
- Student’s bank passbook
If you have any queries or problem regarding your application process you can mail them in their official email address which is tribal.mp.gov.in , then they will reply you as soon as possible, or you can contact them through this number 1800-2333-951.
You can click on the link which will take you to their official website and contact them through the steps that are mentioned there.
Below link provided will lead you to the official website of Haileybury Scholarship.
So this was everything you will need to know about the MPTAAS Scholarship, what was your experience if you have ever applied for this scholarship program, let us know in the comment section below so that the candidate applying now can be fully prepaid about the process.