Good News for International Students! Melbourne International Scholarship 2024-2025 is currently available for international students to pursue bachelor’s degree courses at Melbourne University, Australia. Welcome to ScholarshipsDiary. In this article, we will explore the details of Melbourne International Scholarship benefits, Melbourne International Scholarship eligibility criteria, required documents, and the application process step by step.
About Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship
Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship 2024-2025 is a partially funded Scholarship program for international students to pursue a Bachelor’s degree program at Melbourne University in Australia. This scholarship is available for approximately 1000 international students and covers $10000 tuition fee remission in the first year of an undergraduate degree
The Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship is a scholarship offered by the University of Melbourne in Australia. This scholarship is offered to high-achieving international students who completed secondary school outside Australia or foundation studies in Australia and are enrolling in undergraduate degrees. The main aim of this scholarship is to attract high-achieving international students to pursue undergraduate studies at the university.
- Architecture, building, planning, and design(8)
- Arts, humanities and social sciences(6)
- Business and economics(4)
- Information technology and computer science(8)
- Music, visual and performing arts(21)
- Veterinary, agricultural and food sciences(7)
- $10,000 tuition fee remission in the first year of an undergraduate degree
- 50 percent fee remission for the three-year duration of an undergraduate degree, or
- 100 percent fee remission for the three-year duration of an undergraduate degree
Applicants need the following requirements to be eligible for the Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship.
- Applicants must be citizens of a country other than Australia and New Zealand and not permanent residents of Australia.
- Applicants have to finish high school outside Australia or complete a foundation program in Australia.
- Applicants must have received an unconditional offer for an undergraduate course at the University of Melbourne.
- Applicants have achieved exceptional results in high school, such as:
- at least three A* grades in the GCE A Levels
- Score at least 98% in an Australian foundation studies
- score at least 43 in the International Baccalaureate (IB) (must be completed at a high school outside of Australia.
- Score 9.9 GPA in combination with SAT of at least 1500 or ACT of at least 31 from a US High school
- Score overall at least 97% from Canadian secondary school
- Score overall at least 98% from India Secondary school (CBSE, ISCE, or State board exam)
- Score overall year 12 GPA of at least 9.7 or above from Vietnam High School
- not have previously undertaken any tertiary studies (excluding extension studies completed as part of a year 12 program)
- Copies of Academic Records include Marksheet, Transcripts, and Certificate.
- Student visa, temporary visa, or visitor visa
- Citizenship or passport as proof
- Other necessary documents will be asked for while applying for the form.
Applicants need to follow the following instructions while applying Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship application form:
- Before applying for the Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship, carefully read all the details about it.
- All eligible students who have received an unconditional offer for admission to an undergraduate degree will automatically be considered.
- Choose an undergraduate course here.
- Apply the application through the online Application system.
- Before applying the application you need to know the following;
- What you are going to study
- What the entry requirements are
- Information about your qualifications (Copies of Transcripts, Certificates etc.)
- What happens after you have submitted your application?
- You will receive a confirmation email
- You can monitor the progress of your application
- You can continue to upload supporting documentation to your application
- We will assess the application and notify you of the outcome in this indicative time frame
- Previous applicants can directly log in through their previous login ID password
- New applicants or new students need to create an account.
- Fill in the correct information while applying application for.
For more information about the Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship 2024-2025 please visit the official website