Good News for International Students! John Thompson Scholarship is currently for International students. Welcome to ScholarshipsDiary. In this article, we will explore the details of John Thompson Scholarship benefits, John Thompson Scholarship eligibility criteria, John Thompson Scholarship required documents, and the application process step by step.
About the John Thompson Scholarship
The John Thompson Scholarship is a renowned scholarship award offered by Dublin City University Business School. This Scholarship is a partial scholarship for international students, covering full tuition fees for one outstanding EU or non-EU student annually. This scholarship is specifically designed for individuals interested in studying digital marketing in Europe.
John Thompson Scholarship 2024
John Thompson Scholarship Scholarship 2024-2025 is a partial scholarship for international students to pursue a Master’s degree in digital marketing offered by Dublin City University Business School. This scholarship covers a full waiver of tuition fees.
- Scholarship Progam: John Thompson Scholarship
- Academic Year: 2024-2025
- Level of Study: Master
- Institution/University: Dublin City University Business School
- Financial Coverage: Partially funded
- John Thompson Scholarship 2024-2025 Deadline: July 30, 2024
- Destination/Country: Ireland
John Thompson Scholarship Benefits/ Coverage
This scholarship fully covers the tuition fees for one student, whether from the EU or non-EU, in DCU’s full-time MSc in Digital Marketing. The program offers a comprehensive experience that includes advanced research, academic excellence, practical industry exposure, and hands-on workshops and projects. The lectures are led by expert professionals with both international and local backgrounds, specializing in areas like data analytics and visualization, digital advertising and communication, and digital marketing strategy, ensuring a valuable learning experience.
John Thompson Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Required Languages: Candidates must be experts in English to be eligible for this Scholarship.
- Eligible countries: Candidates from all world countries be eligible for this scholarship.
- Student must obtain a First Class Honors (1.1) Degree
- Applicants must have an interest in and understanding of media, marketing, business, and journalism.
- Additionally, Applicants should meet the academic, and other entry requirements of the MSc program
John Thompson Scholarship Required Documents
Please prepare the following required documents while applying application for the John Thompson Scholarship.
- Statement of Motivation
- An original scanned copy of their academic transcript and Proof of final degree award/ certificate
How to apply for the John Thompson Scholarship
Please follow the instructions to apply application for the John Thompson Scholarship
- Before applying for the application form, the applicant needs to review carefully about John Thompson Scholarship.
- Applicants need to send their application form to the Group Head of Marketing at DCU Business School Professor Edgar Morgenroth Via email at email@example.com before the deadline
- Sent the required document [mentioned above] via email.
- *Please note students cannot be awarded more than one DCU Business School scholarship at a time.
For more information about the John Thompson Scholarship Master MSc 2024, please visit the official website;