Good News for Indian Students! Inlaks Shivdasani Foundation Scholarship 2024 is currently available for Indian students to pursue a Postgraduate degree program. Welcome to ScholarshipsDiary. In this article, we will explore the details of Inlaks Shivdasani Foundation Scholarship benefits, Inlaks Shivdasani Foundation Scholarship eligibility criteria, required documents, and the application process step by step.
About Inlaks Shivdasani Foundation Scholarship
The Inlaks Shivdasani Foundation Scholarship is a renowned scholarship program offered by the Inlaks Shivdasani Foundation based in India. The main aim of this scholarship is to provide financial assistance to outstanding Indian students who wish to pursue higher education in the top universities and institutions around the world.
Since 1976, Inlaks Shivdasani Scholarships have helped over 480 Indian students study at top universities in the USA, UK, and Europe for full-time Masters, MPhil, or Doctoral programs. This scholarship provides up to USD 100,000 to cover tuition, living expenses, healthcare, and one-way airfare. The Foundation has partnerships with top universities in the USA, UK, and Europe.
- Imperial College, London,
- the Royal College of Art (RCA), London,
- the University of Cambridge (Cambridge Trust),
- Sciences Po, Paris,
- King’s College London (for Ph.D. Students*) and
- Hertie School, Berlin.
Inlaks Shivdasani Foundation Scholarship 2024 is a fully funded scholarship program for Indian students. This scholarship provides Master’s (postgraduate) Degree studies and covers a maximum financial amount of up to USD 100,000 and other benefits.
- Fashion Design
- Film and Film Animation
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Indian Studies without Contemporary Relevance
- Management Studies (i.e. MBA)
- Medicine, Dentistry, and related therapies
- Public Health
- This foundation covers a maximum funding amount is up to USD 100,000, tuition fee, maintenance, health insurance, and a travel allowance for a one-way ticket
Note: If the scholarship does not commence within nine months of award, it will be forfeited.
For more details about scholarship benefits visit the official website
Applicants need the following requirements to be eligible for the Inlaks Shivdasani Foundation Scholarship.
- Applicants must be an Indian passport holder resident in India at the time of application born on or after 1st January 1994
- Applicants must hold a degree from a recognized university in India.
- Applicants required minimum percentage/ grade:
- For Social Sciences, Humanities, Law, Fine Arts, Architecture, and related subjects, a minimum academic grade of 65%, CGPA of 6.8/10, or GPA of 2.6/4 from a recognized university/institution.
- For Mathematics, Sciences, Environment, and related subjects, a minimum academic grade of 70%, CGPA 7.2/10, or GPA 2.8/4 from a recognized university/institution.
- Applicant must hold an English Proficiency Certificate as a conditional part of their offer letter
- Applicants who have been granted a deferred offer of admission need to possess a valid offer for the academic year 2024-25 to qualify for the 2024 scholarships.
- Applicants having postgraduate qualifications from abroad institutions are not eligible to apply.
- Those already studying or have to start their post-graduate education from an abroad institution are not eligible to apply.
- Academic Degree Transcript, certificate, and Marksheet
- Course-related portfolio/links/writing samples
- Updated Resume/Extracurricular attainments
- Passport – (if expired, continue to upload the old passport along with the receipt of the application made for a new one as one PDF file document)
- Photograph in JPEG or PNG Format
- English Proficiency Certificate: IELTS/TOEFL/GRE Score sheets (if applicable)
- For proof of additional funding, you may attach one or more of the following (in ONE PDF file format only):
- Reference letter (include 2 academic referees are required, for those working, one of the referees can be a professional one)
For More details about the required documents please visit the official website
Applicants need to follow the following instructions while applying Inlaks Shivdasani Foundation Scholarship application form:
- Before applying the application form, applicants need to review carefully about the scholarship.
- Click on the “Apply Now” Button to start the application form.
- You will be redirected to the official scholarship provider’s website
- Applicants need to fill in all the required information and documents carefully.