Are you searching best Fully funded scholarship in Indonesia?
Good news for international! The Indonesia KNB Scholarship is offered by the Government of Indonesia and the Kemitran Negara Berkembang (KNB) Scholarship to support international students to pursue undergraduate, postgraduate, or PhD degrees. Welcome to ScholarshipsDiary. In this article, we will explore the details of The Indonesia KNB Scholarship benefits, The Indonesia KNB Scholarship eligibility criteria, required documents, and the application process step by step.
Interested In UI Great University of Indonesia Scholarship Master
About Indonesia KNB Scholarship 2024
Indonesia KNB Scholarship 2024 is a fully funded scholarship program provided by the Indonesian Government and Kemitraan Negara Berkembang (KNB) Scholarship for international students to pursue their Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Ph.D. degrees at one of the universities in Indonesia. Indonesia KNB Scholarship applicants consist of 30 Bachelor awardees, 162 Master awardees, and 30 Doctoral awardees.
Indonesia KNB scholarship was conceived at the 10th Conference of Heads of States of Non-Aligned Movement (NAM) countries, 1st–6th September 1992. The Government of Republicof Indonesia began to offer the scholarship to potential students from NAM member countries in the following year.
The Main Vision and Mission of the Indonesia KNB Scholarship;
- to contribute to the human resources development in developing countries,
- To promote deeper cultural understanding and to strengthen the relationship between developing countries.
- To improve Indonesian higher education institutions’ research capacity as a part of the national strategies in increasing the number of world-class universities in Indonesia.
- Social Science
Participating Universities for Indonesia KNB Scholarship
- Institut Pertanian Bogor (IPB)
- Institut Teknologi Bandung (ITB)
- Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember (ITS)
- Politeknik Elektronika Negeri Surabaya (PENS)
- Universitas Airlangga
- Universitas Atma Jaya Yogyakarta
- Universitas Diponegoro
- Universitas Gadjah Mada
- Universitas Hasanuddin
- Universitas Indonesia
- Universitas Katolik Parahyangan
- Universitas Muhammadiyah Malang
- Universitas Muhammadiyah Surakarta
- Universitas Negeri Malang
- Universitas Negeri Yogyakarta
- Universitas Padjadjaran
- Universitas Pendidikan Indonesia
- Universitas Sebelas Maret
- Universitas Telkom
- Universitas Islam Indonesia
- Universitas Brawijaya
- Universitas Negeri Semarang
- Universitas Negeri Surabaya
- Universitas Syiah Kuala
- Universitas Dian Nuswantoro
- Universitas Sanata Dharma
- Universitas Wijaya Kusuma Surabaya
- Universitas Jenderal Soedirman
- Universitas Sumatera Utara
- Universitas Negeri Jakarta
- Universitas Lampung
The Indonesia KNB Scholarship offers a range of benefits to its recipients:
- Settlement Allowance: The Indonesia KNB Scholarship covers settlement allowance to newly selected students upon their arrival in Indonesia.
- Tuition fee: Awarded students will receive tuition fees as long as the duration of the scholarship
- Other Allowance: KNB Students will receive a monthly living allowance, and monthly research and book allowance after arrival in Indonesia during their scholarship duration.
- Health Insurance:
- Travel expenses: The Indonesia KNB Scholarship provides economy-class airline tickets from the Home country to the Host Country and other transport in Indonesia.
Applicants need the following requirements to be eligible for the Indonesia KNB Scholarship.
- Applicants must provide a recommendation letter from the Indonesian Embassy or Consulate General to apply for the KNB scholarship.
- If currently employed, applicants must provide a recommendation letter in English or Bahasa from their employer or immediate supervisor.
- Applicants must provide an academic recommendation letter from their previous schools in English or Bahasa.
- Applicants must prove their citizenship by submitting an Official Passport valid for at least 2 more years.
- Applicants must complete the online application form at https://knb.kemdikbud.go.id.
- Applicants must be under 21 years old to apply for the scholarship.
- Applicants must have a High School degree. (Please provide scanned degree certificates and academic transcripts in English or Bahasa.) Note: Bachelor degree holders are not eligible.
- Applicants must provide English Proficiency Test scores as follows: TOEFL ITP of 477, TOEFL IBT of 53, IELTS of 5.5, or TOEIC of 510 (certificates must be obtained within the last 2 years). Participants from English-speaking countries or enrolled in English programs do not need to submit English proficiency documents but must provide official proof from their home university.
- Applicants must provide an Academic Certificate and Academic Transcript of their High School Degree in English or Bahasa.
- Applicants must be under 35 years old to apply for the scholarship.
- Applicants must hold a Bachelor’s degree and provide scanned copies of their degree certificate and academic transcripts in either English or Bahasa. Note that individuals with a Master’s degree are ineligible.
- Applicants must provide English proficiency test scores: TOEFL ITP of 500, TOEFL IBT of 61, IELTS of 6.0, or TOEIC of 575. The certificate must be obtained within the last 2 years. Participants from English-speaking countries or those enrolled in English programs at their university do not need to submit this document, but they must provide official proof from their home university.
- Applicants must submit their Bachelor’s degree academic certificate and academic transcript in English or Bahasa.
- Applicants must be under 40 years old to apply for the scholarship.
- Applicants must hold a Master’s degree and provide scanned copies of their degree certificate and academic transcripts in either English or Bahasa. Note that individuals with a Doctorate or Ph.D. degree are ineligible.
- Applicants must provide English proficiency test scores: TOEFL ITP of 530, TOEFL IBT of 71, IELTS of 6.0, or TOEIC of 640. The certificate must be obtained within the last 2 years. Participants from English-speaking countries or those enrolled in English programs at their university do not need to submit this document, but they must provide official proof from their home university.
- Applicants must submit their Master’s degree academic certificate and academic transcript in English or Bahasa.
- Applicant needs to Obtain a recommendation letter in English or Bahasa from the potential research supervisor in one of the universities providing partners of the KNB Scholarship.
- Applicants need to provide a statement of purpose that at least states;
- The purpose of your studies.
- The origin of your interest in studying in Indonesia.
- The reason for pursuing your chosen research topic.
- Your plan for the academic future, including a brief dissertation proposal.
- Photograph (Format: jpeg, jpg, png (Max: 500Kb)
- Academic Certificate, transcript
- English Proficiency Test Score
- Official Passport as proof of citizenship
- Other necessary documents (if asked while applying application)
Applicants need to follow the following instructions while applying Indonesia KNB Scholarship application form:
- Before applying the application form, applicants need to review carefully about the scholarship.
- Click on the “Official Website” button, you will be redirected to the official website.
- On the official website “Apply Now” button is highlighted with an orange color background.
- Applicants need to create an account after clicking the “Apply Now” button.
- After creating an account, log in with your ID and password.
- Now Start your application. Please provide accurate information about the scholarship
- After completing the application form submit your application.
- The Selection Results will be broadcast online through the KNB Scholarship Website and officially announced through the Indonesian Embassy publication network.
For more information about the Indonesia KNB Scholarship please visit the official website.