Harvard University MBA Scholarship
Good News for International Students, Get MBA scholarships at Harvard University. Harvard University officially announced the upcoming MBA fully funded Scholarships for international students with financial aid amounting to 75% of tuition fee. In this article, we will explain in detail the Harvard University 2025 fully-funded MBA scholarship program, scholarship benefits, eligibility criteria, and application process.
The Harvard MBA is one of the world’s leading business programs, taught at one of the world’s most prestigious Universities. The Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarship is granted once every two years for a two-year course at Harvard Business School. Currently, Harvard University MBA Scholarships are available for international students. These scholarships offer a US$51,100 per year tuition fee, travel and accommodation expenses, etc. The next Scholarship will be awarded for the class commencing Autumn 2025.
About Harvard University
Harvard University is one of the oldest and most renowned universities in the world, located in Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA. It was established in 1936, it was named after its first benefactor, John Harvard. Harvard has a long and distinguished history and has played a significant role in shaping higher education in the United States. The university is known for its rigorous academic programs, world-class faculty, and a commitment to excellence in research and scholarship. Read More
About Boustany Foundation
The Boustany Foundation is a non-profit organization based in Switzerland that is dedicated to supporting educational and humanitarian causes. It was established by Nubar Boustany in 2006 by Nabil Boustany and his son Fadi. It provides scholarships and grants to talented individuals who want to pursue higher education at top universities worldwide. This foundation has been particularly known for its MBA Scholarships in the top Universities. These scholarships are awarded in various fields, including but not limited to finance, management, entrepreneurship, and public administration. Read More
Harvard University MBA Scholarship Details
- Program Name: Harvard University MBA Scholarship
- Academic Year: 2025
- Level of Study: Master (MBA)
- Institution/University: Harvard University
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Program Period: 2 years
- Destination/Country: USA
- Required Language: English
- Harvard University MBA Scholarships: 2025, May 31 (Scholarship award June 2025)
The Harvard University MBA Scholarship for the academic year 2025 offers a fully funded opportunity for master’s level study in business administration (MBA). With a program duration of two years, this scholarship provides financial coverage up to US$51,100 per year. Aspiring, candidates must apply before May 31, 2025, and the scholarship award announcement is scheduled for June 2025.
Harvard University MBA Scholarship Coverage
Harvard University MBA Scholarship provides a wide range of scholarship coverage. Students can get good benefits from this scholarship.
- Financial aid: US$102,200 (US$51,100 per year) for tuition fees.
- Travel and accommodation expenses for the internship are covered by the Foundation.
Eligibility Criteria for the Harvard University MBA Scholarship
- Required Languages: Candidates must be experts in English to be eligible for the Rhodes Scholarships.
- Eligible countries: Candidates from all world countries be eligible for the Rhodes Scholarships.
- Applicants must apply for the Scholarship after receiving an offer of admission from the Harvard MBA program.
Required Document for the Harvard University MBA Scholarship
Before applying application for the Harvard University MBA Scholarship, the Applicant must have the following required document.
- Curriculum vitae (CV) including academic record
- GMAT Score, and
- Acceptance letter from the University
How to Apply Application for Harvard University MBA Scholarships
Follow the application instructions to apply for Harvard University MBA Scholarships, which are mentioned below;
- Prepared your document [required document mentioned above]
- After preparing the document, send a document to email@example.com
- If shortlisted, you may be invited to an interview with the Foundation. One candidate will then be awarded the Scholarship
For more information about the Harvard University MBA Scholarship, please visit the official website
Related Post: US Scholarships