Start to pursue international study in the UK. Great Scholarships 2024-2024 are currently available for international students to pursue master’s degrees in the UK. Welcome to ScholarshipsDiary. In this article, we will explore the details of Great Scholarships benefits, eligibility criteria, required documents, and the application process step by step.
About Great Scholarships 2024-2025
The GREAT scholarship is supported by the UK government’s GREAT Britain Campaign and the British Council, along with various UK universities. This scholarship is designed to help international students who wish to pursue higher education in the United Kingdom. These scholarships are offered to students from specific countries.
The scholarships cover a range of subjects and academic levels, including undergraduate and postgraduate programs. The British Council collaborates with various UK universities to provide these scholarships, and each university has its specific criteria and requirements.
Great Scholarships 2024 Details
Great Scholarship 2024-2025 is a partially funded scholarship for international students to pursue Master’s studies in top universities in the UK. This scholarship covers financial support up to £10,000 toward tuition fees for a one-year postgraduate course.
- Scholarship Program: Great Scholarship 2024
- Academic year: 2024-2025
- Level of Study: Master
- Universities/Institution: Top Universities in the UK
- Program Duration: 1 year for postgraduate courses
- Financial Coverage: Partially funded
- Great Scholarship Deadline: According to the universities admission deadline
- Destination/Country: UK
Eligible countries for the Great Scholarship
Great Master Scholarships provide an amazing opportunity for students from 15 countries to receive £10,000 towards their tuition fees for one-year postgraduate courses. 15 eligible countries are;
Universities/institutions Under Great Scholarship
- Aston University
- Edinburgh Napier University
- Goldsmiths, University of London
- King’s Business School
- Lancaster University
- Loughborough University
- Newcastle University
- Nottingham Trent University
- Oxford Brookes University
- Robert Gordon University
- Sheffield Hallam University
- Teesside University
- University of Bristol
- University of Dundee
- University of Essex
- University of Gloucestershire
- University of Reading
- University of Strathclyde
- University of Warwick
- University of York
Notice: Click on the above eligible counties for more details about the participating universities
Great Scholarship Benefits
- Each scholarship provides at least £10,000 to cover the tuition fees for a one-year postgraduate course.
Eligibility Criteria for the Great Scholarship
Applicants need the following requirements to be eligible for this scholarship.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must be proficient in English to be eligible.
- Eligible Countries: Applicants must be a resident of Bangladesh, China, Egypt, Ghana, India, Indonesia, Kenya, Malaysia, Mexico, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, or Thailand.
- Educational Qualification: Applicants must have an undergraduate degree.
- Motivation and Interest: Applicants should be motivated and have an interest in the proposed subject area.
- English Language Proficiency: Applicants must meet the English language requirement of the UK (HEI) Higher Education Institution.
- Establish an engagement with the UK as a scholar, through personal and academic fulfilment
- Be willing to attend a networking event of all UK-based GREAT scholars, to discuss experiences and capture perceptions of studying in the UK
- Be willing to maintain contact with the British Council and their HEI and act as an ambassador for the GREAT Scholarships
- As an alumnus of the GREAT Scholarships, be willing occasionally to speak to potential candidates about his or her own experience of studying in the UK
Required Document for the Great Scholarship
Before applying for the application form, Applicants need to prepare the following document
- A valid passport and UK Student Visa
- Undergraduate mark sheet/transcript/Certificate
- English Language Proficiency Test Scores like IELTS/TOEFL/CAE
- Please send all the necessary documents that the selected university requires or may be asked for.
Terms and Conditions
- Great Scholarship will be open to the eligible country passport holder, and in respect of China, mainland passport holders only.
- This scholarship covers tuition fees only
- UK HEI should award the scholarships by 30 June 2024. Application deadlines may differ for each institution.
- The Study UK team must be informed of any other scholarships awarded to a GREAT scholar in the same academic year.
- The profile of a GREAT scholar below outlines the requirements of the scholarship and should be used for reference.
Read the Terms and Conditions before applying application Click here
How to apply for the Great Scholarship
- Visit the university page above to find out more information and then follow the link through the university’s website
- Apply for individual scholarships following the instructions given on each university’s scholarship web pages.
- The deadline to apply for a GREAT Scholarship varies according to each institution. For details on individual institutions’ deadlines, please see the institution page.
- Successful scholars will be informed by individual universities on the results of their applications.
- Scholarship funding will be issued to successful scholars by individual universities after registration.
For more information about the Great Scholarship Master program please visit the official website.