Hey, International Students Grab this Golden opportunity to study in Beijing. Beijing Government Scholarship is currently available for international students to pursue Undergraduate, Master’s, and Ph.D. Welcome to ScholarshipsDiary. In this article, we will explore the details of Beijing Government Scholarship benefits, Beijing Government Scholarship eligibility criteria, required documents, and the application process step by step.
About Beijing Government Scholarship
The Beijing Government Scholarship is a financial aid program established by the Beijing Municipal Government to support international students studying in Beijing. The scholarship’s main objective is to attract talented students from around the world to pursue higher education in Beijing City.
The scholarship program offers various categories, including scholarships for undergraduate, postgraduate, doctoral, and non-degree programs for international students to pursue higher education. The scholarship covers tuition fees, accommodation expenses, and a living allowance.
Beijing Government Scholarship 2024 Details
Beijing Government Scholarship 2024-2025 is a fully funded scholarship program for international students to pursue Undergraduate, Master’s, and Ph.D. studies. This scholarship provides the highest financial amount up to 40,000 yuan for each recipient.
- Scholarship Program: Beijing Government Scholarship
- Academic year: 2024-2025
- Level of Study: Undergraduate/Master/PhD
- Universities/Institutions: Beijing University
- Financial Coverage: Fully funded
- Scholarship Deadline: Between February to June of each year
- Destination/Country: China
- Medicine, and art.
- Excellent international students pursuing degrees at Higher Education Institutions (HEIs) for up to 4 academic years.
- Chinese language students and senior scholars for a maximum of 1 academic year.
- General scholars for a maximum of 1 academic year.
- Exchange students and those with special contributions for up to 1 academic year.
Beijing Government Scholarship Benefits
The Beijing Government Scholarship for international students covers tuition expenses. The scholarship benefits vary based on the applicant’s status, and this scholarship can be classified into five types for scholarship students.
- 40,000 RMB/year for a Doctoral degree
- 30,000 RMB/year for a Masters degree
- 20,000 RMB/year/ for a Bachelor’s degree
- 10,000 RMB/year for a Senior training or long-term language program
- 5,000 RMB/year for Exchange students or students with outstanding contributions to international education in Beijing.
- Required Languages: Candidates must be experts in English to be eligible for this Scholarship.
- Eligible countries: Candidates from all world countries be eligible for this scholarship.
- Applicants should be non-Chinese citizens and be in good health.
- Applicants for doctoral degree programs must have a master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
- Applicants for master’s degree programs must have a bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35.
- Applicants for undergraduate programs must have a senior high school diploma with good academic performance and be under the age of 30.
- Applicants for the general scholar program must have a bachelor’s degree or completed at least two years of undergraduate studies and be under the age of 50.
- Applicants for long-term language studies must have a senior high school diploma and be under the age of 60.
- Applicants for the senior scholar program must have a master’s degree or above or hold the academic title of associate professor or above and be under the age of 50.
- Applicants should meet the language requirements of the higher education institutions.
- Applicants should not be awardees of Chinese Government Scholarship at the same time.
- Official highest diploma and transcripts.
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form should be provided if the duration of study is six months or above.
- Study Plan/Research Plan (no less than 400-word study plan) or (no less than 800-word research plan) must be in Chinese or English and should be submitted for degree or research students.
- Applicants for music and art are requested to submit the applicants’ own works according to the requirements of the target HEIs.
- Applicants under 18 should provide legal. documents of their legal guardians in China
Application process for the Beijing Government Scholarship
- Applicants need to select a university that offers a Beijing Government scholarship | Click Here to select a University |
- Once you choose any university situated in Beijing then visit the website of that University in Beijing for “International Students” and locate the Scholarship tab
- Applicants need to Collect all required application documents: [Mentioned above]
- Most universities have an online application system. Create an account on the university’s admission portal.
- Fill out the application form and upload all required documents.
- After submitting the application form applicant needs to Wait for the official announcement of the scholarship results. This may take several weeks.
For more information about the Beijing Government Scholarship please visit the official website.