Good News for Indian Students! France Excellence Charpak Master Scholarship 2024 is currently available for Indian students or OCI card-holder students to pursue a Master’s degree in France. Welcome to ScholarshipsDiary. In this article, we will explore the details of France Excellence Charpak Master Scholarship benefits. France Excellence Charpak Master Scholarship eligibility criteria, required documents, and the application process step by step.
About France Excellence Charpak Master Scholarship 2024
France Excellence Charpak Master Scholarship 2024 is a partially funded scholarship program for the Indian citizen or OCI Cardholder to pursue a Master’s Degree in France. This scholarship covers a monthly living allowance of €860 (around. ₹77,389), a Student Visa fee waiver, Etudes en France Fee Waiver or Reimbursement, Social Security, and accommodation (housing help)
- Scholarship Program: France Excellence Charpak Master Scholarship
- Academic year: 2024
- Level of Study: Master.
- Financial Coverage: Partially Funded
- Scholarship Deadline: 20 March, 2024
- Eligible Country: India
- Destination Country: France
France Excellence Charpak Master Scholarship 2024 provides the following scholarship benefits/coverage;
- Monthly Living Allowance: This scholarship covers a monthly living allowance of €860 (around. ₹77,389)
- Student Visa Fee Waiver: The scholarship covers the student visa fee, relieving you from this expense.
- Etudes en France Fee Waiver or Reimbursement: The scholarship provides a waiver or reimbursement for the Etudes en France fee.
- Social security
- Housing help: You get priority for housing through CROUS, but it depends on availability.
Applicants need the following requirements to be eligible for the Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship Programme.
- Applicant must be an Indian citizen or hold an OCI card.
- Applicant’s age must not exceed 30 years at the time of application.
- Applicant must be currently enrolled in or have studied at an Indian higher learning institution.
- Applicant must have applied for admission at a French institution before applying for the scholarship. For the admission procedure, please contact your nearest Campus France office in India or refer to the website of the institution of your choice..
- The course of study must be in France; If you have one semester or more of studies in another country, the scholarship will not be provided during that period.
- knowledge of French is an asset but not mandatory to apply for the scholarship
- The scholarship is only available for master’s degree programs in France; it does not cover master thesis work, training programs, or research projects.
Before applying for the France Excellence Charpak Master Scholarship application form, Applicants need to prepare the following document
- Passport size photograph (please make sure that the photograph uploaded is formal)
- Scanned copies of the font page or personal details page (must include photo and expiry date) If you will be getting your passport after the deadline, please attach proof of your passport application.
- Curriculum Vitae (maximum 2 pages)
- Copy of your admission/acceptance letter from the French higher education institution.
- Copy of your mark sheet and degree of higher secondary School (XII)
- Copy of your mark sheet and degree of Bachelor’s and Master’s degree
- (including those of completed semesters of the ongoing degree)
- French language certificate, if any (DELF /DALF)
- Document of employment/internship record, if applicable
- Letter(s) of recommendation from the current Indian University /employer or the institution last attended. The letter(s) of recommendation should be submitted as scanned copies of the original typed and signed paper letters and should preferably be concerning the scholarship, including the signature and the contact details of the referee.
Online Application Process
Applicants need to follow the following instructions while applying France Excellence Charpak Master Scholarship application form:
- Before applying for the France Excellence Charpak Master Scholarship, carefully read all the details about it.
- Applicant needs to submit their application on the online scholarship portal along with the scans of the following documents:
- Click here to start the online application form: http://ifi.scholarship.ifindia.in/
- If you’re a new applicant, create an account. If you’re a returning user, log in directly.
- Fill in all the required and necessary information while creating an account or filling application form.
- If you have not received the acceptance letter from the French institution before the deadline, you can attach an email correspondence to show that you are in the process of getting the letter or will get it after the scholarship deadline.
- If you are submitting applications to two or more universities, be sure to fill out the scholarship application form with information about your top choice. There should only be one online application per applicant. The submission of multiple online applications will result in disqualification.
- All the above documents must be in pdf or jpeg format (word, rtf, odt, txt, msg documents, zip folders, screenshots or scans of social media are NOT acceptable). Applications submitted without required documents, or incorrect documents, will be rejected.
The French Embassy is not obliged to respond to candidates whose applications are incomplete or not considered for the scholarship award.
|22 December, 2023
|20 March, 2023 (23:59 IST)
|Scholarship Result Publication
|End of April
For more information about France Excellence Charpak Master Scholarship please visit the official website.