DAAD Scholarship 2024
“Are you interested in studying in Germany and getting financial support? Great news! The DAAD Scholarship is providing fully funded scholarships for the academic year 2024-2025. This opportunity is open to international students who want to pursue a master’s or PhD at a German university.
With this scholarship, you’ll receive a monthly payment of 934 euros if you’re a master’s student and 1200 euros if you’re a doctoral candidate. It’s a fantastic opportunity for students from around the world to study in Germany without worrying about the costs.”
The German Academic Exchange Service or (Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst) (DAAD) is a renowned scholarship program offered by the German government to support international students, researchers, and academics in pursuing their academic and research goals in Germany. The DAAD aims to promote international academic exchange and cooperation between Germany and other countries.
Read More: Canadian Francophonie Scholarship Program (CFSP) 2024-25 Fully Funded | Eligibility Criteria | Application Process
- Program Name: DAAD Scholarship
- Academic Year: 2024-2025
- Level of Study: Master/Doctoral (PhD)
- Institution: German Top Universities
- Program Period: 12 to 36 months depending upon the courses. [Click here to view course details]
- Destination: German
- Scholarship Amount: Monthly 934 euros for graduates or 1,200 euros for doctoral candidates: Depending on academic level
- Required Language: English
- DAAD Scholarship Deadline: Depending upon the length of courses [Click here to view deadline]
- Fields of Study: The scholarship supports a variety of academic fields, including:
- Economic Sciences, Law
- Agricultural and Forest Sciences
- Art, Design
- Engineering and Natural Sciences
- Humanities and Social Sciences
- Language and Cultural Studies
- Mathematics, Natural Sciences
- Medicine, Health Sciences
- See more available Postgraduate Course list
- Eligible Countries:
- Europe: Albania, Moldova Rep, Ukraine
- Africa: Algeria, Egypt, Morocco, Tunisia, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Dem. Rep, Côte d’Ivoire, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Eswatini, Ethiopia, Gabun, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, São Tomé and Principe, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, St. Helena, Sudan, Tanzania, Togo, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
- America: Belize, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominica, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Grenada, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaika, Mexico, Montserrat, Nicaragua, Panama, St. Lucia, St. Vincent, the Grenadines, Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Columbia, Ecuador, Guyana, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Venezuela.
- Asia: Iraq, Iran, Jordan, Lebanon, Palestinian territories, Syria, Yemen, Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Georgia, India, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Maledives, Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Cambodia, China, Indonesia, Korea DPR, Laos, Malaysia, Mongolia, Philippines, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Vietnam
- Oceania: Fiji, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Nauru, Niue, Papua New Guinea, Samoa Solomon Islands, Tokelau, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Wallis and Futuna.
- [Click here to view more eligibility countries]
Eligibility Criteria for DAAD Scholarship 2024
to be eligible for DAAD Scholarship 2024 for Master and PhD Germany, the Candidate must follow the criteria.
- Required Languages: English
- Belong to the eligible countries
- Candidates have a Bachelor’s degree (usually a four-year course) or master’s degree in an appropriate subject.
- Candidates have at least two years of professional experience.
- Candidates can prove their motivation is development-related.
- Candidates are expected to take on social responsibility and initiate and support processes of change in their personal and professional environment after their training/scholarship.
Required documents for the DAAD Scholarship:
- Register the DAAD Scholarship application form with the current date. [Click here to register DAAD application form]
- Signed CV in Europass format (with current date)
- Write a Letter of Motivation (max two pages, referencing current occupation and chosen postgraduate program)
- Letter of recommendation from current employer (on headed paper, including an original (not scanned) or code-certified digital signature, the date of issue, and a stamp.)
- Certificate(s) of Employment (proving two years of relevant post-bachelor work experience)
- Language skills proof (English: IELTS or TOEFL, German if required for the chosen program) [certificate must not be older than one year]
- Copies of Academic Degrees and Transcripts (with certified translations if needed)
- For More Details of Required documents for the DAAD Scholarship [Click here to see the Required document]
DAAD Scholarship Offical Sites
For more information please visit the DAAD Scholarship official website.
List of Courses details with deadline: Click Here
List of DAAD Scholarship Eligible countries: Click Here
DAAD Scholarship Application form; Click Here
DAAD Scholarship CV Europass Format: Click Here
DAAD Scholarship Required Document: Click Here