CBSE Class 12 Accountancy Question paper
CBSE Class 12 Accountancy is a part of the curriculum that covers various accounting concepts and principles. It’s essential for students to have access to quality study materials to excel in this subject.
Accountancy (Code: No.055)
Class XII (2023/24)
Theory 80 Marks Project 20 Marks
Duration: 180 minutes
|Part A||Accounting for Partnership Firms and Companies|
|Unit 1. Accounting for Partnership Firms||36|
|Unit 2. Accounting for Companies||24|
|Part B||Financial Statement Analysis|
|Unit 3. Analysis of Financial Statements||12|
|Unit 4. Cash Flow Statement||8|
|Part C||Project Work||20|
|Project work will include:|
|Part B||Computerized Accounting|
|Unit 4. Computerized Accounting||20|
|Part C||Practical Work||20|
|Practical work will include:|
CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) has released CBSE Class 12 Sample Papers for the academic year 2023-24. These sample papers are designed to help students prepare for their Class 12 board exams based on the latest exam pattern.
SAMPLE QUESTION PAPER
SUBJECT- ACCOUNTANCY (055)
CLASS XII (2023-24)
TIME 3 HOURS MAX. MARKS 80
1. Class 12 Accountancy question paper contains 34 questions. All questions are compulsory.
2. Class 12 Accountancy question paper is divided into two parts, Part A and B.
3. Part – A is compulsory for all the candidates.
4. Part – B has two options i.e.
(i) Analysis of Financial Statements and
(ii) Computerised Accounting.
Students must attempt only one of the given options as per the subject opted.
5. Questions Nos.1 to 16 and 27 to 30 carry 1 mark each.
6. Questions Nos. 17 to 20, 31and 32 carry 3 marks each.
7. Questions Nos. 21,22, and 33 carry 4 marks each
8. Questions Nos. from 23 to 26 and 34 carries 6 marks each
9. There is no overall choice. However, an internal choice has been provided in 7 questions of one mark, 2 questions of three marks, 1 question of four marks, and 2 questions of