Canadian Francophonie Scholarship Program 2024-25
That’s great news for international students interested in pursuing their studies in Canada! The Canadian Francophonie Scholarship Program is currently accepting applications for the academic year 2024-25. This scholarship provides an annual award of $35,000 to eligible students. It’s a wonderful opportunity for those looking to further their education in Canada.
The Canadian Francophonie Scholarship Program is a scholarship funded by the Canadian government where French is the main language of teaching.. It helps international students who want to study at Canadian universities. It’s for those doing their bachelor’s, master’s, or doctorate degrees. The aim is to support good students and encourage the growth of French-speaking communities in Canada by attracting talented individuals from around the world. If you’re selected, you get $35,000 every year to support your studies. The program is fully supported by the Canadian government and has been managed by the Canadian Bureau for International Education and World University Service of Canada consortium since January 1, 2015.
Objectives of the Canadian Francophonie Scholarship Program (CFSP)
The long-term goal of the program is to promote the development of recipient countries by giving priority to:
- Training of trainers, particularly in the field of technical and vocational education
- Improving the skills of college and university personnel in the field of education and research
- Increasing and strengthening the skills of specialists and managers in the public and private sectors
- Program Name: Canadian Francophonie Scholarship Program
- Academic Year: 2024-2025
- Level of Study: Master/Doctoral
- Institution: Canadian universities
- Program Period: 4 years
- Destination: Canada
- Scholarship Amount: $35,000 annually
- Required Language: French
- Eligible Countries: Egypt, Lebanon, Tunisia, Morocco, Djibouti, Mauritania, Comoros, and other African countries
- Fields of Study: The scholarship supports a variety of academic fields, including:
- Business Administration
- Economics and Finance Sciences
- Electronic Commerce Law
- Education Science / Education
- Environmental Studies-Environmental Sciences
- Health Sciences / Public and Community Health
- Information and Communication Technologies
- Management / Human Resources
- Project Management, Logistics
- Transportation, and Marketing
- Pure and Applied Sciences
- Agriculture, Water, Environment, and Engineering Sciences
- Automotive, Aerospace
- Civil Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Biomedical, etc.
- Application and Deadline: The deadline for the Canadian Francophonie Scholarship Program varies by country, and applicants are encouraged to check their specific deadline for application.
Overall, this program offers scholarships to students from eligible African countries to pursue master’s or doctoral studies in various fields at Canadian universities, with a focus on courses taught in French. The scholarship provides financial assistance to cover educational and living expenses during the academic years.
Eligibility Criteria for the Canadian Francophonie Scholarship Program
- The scholarship supports master’s and doctoral degrees, technical/vocational training, or short-term internships.
- Recipient countries’ institutions run recruitment drives to find capable candidates to enhance their institution’s capabilities upon their return.
- Clinical training in pharmacy, medicine, and dentistry is not covered by this scholarship.
- A quota system is used for candidate selection, allowing recipient countries to set their training priorities and required training levels for institution development.
How to apply for the Canadian Francophonie Scholarship Program?
To apply for the scholarship, make sure you have the following documents ready:
- Up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- Institutional/Individual Needs Questionnaires (provided to eligible applicants).
- Cover letter.
- Document outlining your objectives and goals.
- Certified copies of diplomas and transcripts.
- Referral forms.
- Certified copies of your passport and birth certificate.
- Once you have all these documents prepared, you must submit your application for the scholarship to an eligible country.
To get more information regarding the Canadian Francophonie Scholarship Program 2024-25 Fully Funded please, visit the official sites of the Canadian Francophonie Scholarship Program.