Australia is a great destination for international students to pursue their higher education with fully funded scholarships. Australia Awards Scholarship 2024-2025 is currently available for international students to pursue Bachelor, Master, or Ph.D. degrees. Welcome to ScholarshipsDiary. In this article, we will explore the details of Australia Awards Scholarship benefits, Australia Awards Scholarship eligibility criteria, required documents, and the application process step by step.
About Australia Awards Scholarship
The Australia Awards Scholarship is a renowned scholarship program offered by the Australian Government to individuals from developing countries. It is a long-term award administered by the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade. They aim to contribute to the development needs of Australia’s partner countries in line with bilateral and regional agreements.
They provide opportunities for people from developing countries, particularly those countries located in the Indo-Pacific region, to undertake full-time undergraduate or postgraduate study at participating Australian universities and Technical and Further Education (TAFE) institutions. Read More>>>
Australia Awards Scholarship 2024-2025 is a fully funded scholarship program for international students to pursue Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Ph.D. degrees. This scholarship covers full tuition fee, Travel, establishment Allowance, living expenses, and other benefits
- Tuition Fee: This scholarship covers all tuition fees for selected applicants.
- Air Travel: The scholarship covers the cost of one round-trip economy class airfare to and from Australia via the most direct route.
- Establishment Allowance: A one-time payment to help with accommodation, textbooks, and study materials.
- Living Expenses: The scholarship also provides financial support for basic living expenses at a rate set by the department.
- Other Benefits: Overseas Student Health Cover and an Introductory Academic Program are also included.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years old on February 1st of the scholarship year.
- Applicants must be citizens of a participating country and apply for the scholarship from their home country.
- Applicants must not be citizens or permanent residents of Australia, nor apply for permanent residency there.
- Applicants must not be married, engaged, or in a de facto relationship with an Australian or New Zealand citizen or permanent resident.
- Applicants must not be current military personnel.
- Applicants must not have received a long-term Australia Award in the past four years.
- Applicants must not have criminal convictions, including those related to Child Protection and PSEAH.
- Applicants must meet any specific criteria set by their country’s government or the Program Area.
- Applicants must meet the admission requirements of the institution where they will study.
- Applicants must meet all requirements for a Student Visa from the Department of Home Affairs.
Each participating countries have different eligibility criteria, please check the eligibility criteria before applying.
- Scanned copy of original citizenship/passport or national identity card documents.
- High school transcript/marksheet/certificate [Bachelor, Master, Ph.D]
- Vocational education and training certificates [Ph.D]
- English Proficiency Certificate: [one of the following IELTS, TOEFL, PTE]
- Provide other necessary documents if asked while applying application
Applicants need to follow the following instructions while applying University of Trento Scholarship 2024 application form:
- Before applying the application form, applicants need to review carefully about the scholarship.
- Check the opening and closing dates for your country, and select your country of citizenship/residency from the list of participating countries for specific eligibility information, priority areas, and how to apply. See the participating countries page for opening and closing dates.
- If you are interested in applying, you must read the Australia Awards Scholarships Policy Handbook. The handbook provides information including general eligibility requirements, selection processes, etc.
Note that the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade may revise and update the handbook at any time without notice.
Online Application Process
- To apply for the online application, applicants need to visit the Online Australia Scholarship Information System (OASIS)
- Applicants need to create an account before applying application [Newly applicant]
- While registering online, applicants will required to answer some questions to establish their eligibility.
- After being eligible, you will get a unique registration number, username, and password.
- Don’t hurry to submit your application immediately. You can set up a draft application form and update it, and your supporting documents, before the closing date as in the relevant participating countries.
For more information about the Australia Awards Scholarship 2024-2025 please visit the official website.